Abrasive Wheel Training
£520 + VAT per 1/2 day training course.
A course for Managers, Supervisors and Employees designed to reduce the number of accidents and injuries associated with abrasive wheels.
- This course will last for ½ Day
- The maximum number of delegates for this course is 8
- The fee for this course is £520.00 + VAT
The course will cover the following content:
- Health and Safety Legislation.
- Wheel Identification.
- Over speeding.
- Spindle Speeds.
- Mounting the Wheel.
- Maintenance & Storage.
- Tool Rests.
- Safety Precautions.
- Practical Instruction.
- This course is part practical and part theory. This course can be delivered at your office, site or within our dedicated training room.
- This course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the principles of safe use and mounting of abrasive wheels. You will be required to provide abrasive wheels for use during training complete with spare wheels, manufacturer’s instructions and the correct tool to change the wheel. (These can be provided if you do not have tools available).
You will be assessed the following ways:
- Continuous assessment
- Multiple-choice test
- A working knowledge of abrasive wheels would be an advantage
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- The course is normally held on client’s premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held in our dedicated training room based in Rainham, Essex at no additional cost. Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside South East England.