£520 + VAT per 1/2 day training course plus £20 + VAT per person for a nationally recognised certificate.
This Course is eligible for the CITB Grant
This course is designed for operatives in order to achieve compliance with the training requirements imposed by Regulation 10 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
- This course will last for ½ Day
- The maximum number of delegates for this course is 12
- The fee for this course is £520.00 + VAT plus nationally recognised certificates at £20 + VAT per person
- Be aware that exposure to asbestos is an important health and safety issue.
- Understand the risks and controls needed to prevent serious ill-health by reducing risk to a tolerable level.
- Understand that risks from asbestos must be properly controlled.
- Be able to recognise and avoid the dangers of exposure to asbestos containing material.
- Have a duty to confirm that people are liable to disturb asbestos while carrying out their normal everyday work.
- Know that Asbestos may influence how work is carried out. This may concern General maintenance staff, electricians, plumbers, gas fitters, painters/decorators, joiners, plasterers, demolition / construction workers, roofers, heating / ventilation / telecommunication engineers, fire / burglar alarm installers, computer installers, architects, building surveyors (and other such professionals) and shop fitters.
The course will cover the following content and by the end of it you must:
- Types of asbestos.
- Asbestos containing materials.
- Dangers of asbestos.
- Changes in Legislation.
- Asbestos procedures.
- Role of laboratory.
- This course can be delivered at your office, site or within our dedicated training room.
You will be assessed the following ways:
- Multiple-choice test
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- The course is normally held on client’s premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held in our dedicated training room based in Rainham, Essex at no additional cost. Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside South East England.