This course is designed for company directors.
You will explore the risks associated with non-compliance with health and safety legislation, and consider how boardroom decisions impact on the health and safety of your workforce.
The certificate you gain is valid for 5 years.
*This is a 1 day training course.
- This course will last for 1 Day
- The maximum number of delegates for this course is 14
- The fee for this course is £180 + VAT including publications, certifications and refreshments
- This course will be held in our training suite located in Rainham, Essex RM13 8RH.
The course will cover the following content:
- Moral and human costs and the implications of decisions made in the boardroom
- The economic implications of an unsafe working environment
- Legal responsibilities with regards to health and safety
- The principles and importance of the risk assessment process
- Acquiring competent health and safety assistance and the limitations of such an appointment
- The basic tools of introducing a proactive health and safety culture
- This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
You will be assessed the following ways:
- Multiple-choice test
- You will need to attend all eight hours.
- To be able to read, write and understand English to a good level. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- If you need to re-sit the test, you must do this within 90 days of the original course date at an additional charge
- You will need to provide a valid form ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.