£600 + VAT per 1/2 day training course.
This half-day Fire marshal training course covers the role of the designated fire marshal (fire warden). You will learn about preventing fires and learn about the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly.
- This course will last for ½ Day
- The maximum number of delegates for this course is 15
- The fee for this course is £600 + VAT
The course will cover the following content:
- Video 1 (Action in the Event of Fire)
- The Development and Effects of Fire
- Purpose of Fire Resisting Doors, Lobbies and Escape Routes
- Why are Fire Marshals Required?
- The Role of the Fire Marshal
- Action to be taken on Discovery of Fire
- Action to be taken on Hearing the Fire Alarm
- Searching of Areas
- Accounting for Persons
- Identifying Various Fire Hazards and Workplace Inspections in the Workplace Environment
- Suggested Checklist for Fire Marshals
- Video 2 (Role of the Fire Marshal)
- Identifying the Various Classes of Fire
- Video 3 (Correct Use of Extinguishers)
- Question and Answer session
- Practical First Aid Fire Fighting, using real flame
- This course is part practical and part theory. This course can be delivered at your office, site.
- Ongoing trainer observation
- Good understanding of spoken English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- The course can only be held on client’s premises, and delivered specifically for their employees.A clear 25m² area must be provided for the practical session that involves the delegates distinguishing real flames.Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside South East England.