£520 + VAT per 1/2 day training course.
This Course is eligible for the CITB Grant
This course is aimed at personnel who wish to gain a good general understanding of work at height safety, in particular, those who are or will be responsible for using safety harnesses, lanyards and associated Fall Protection Equipment (FPE) in the work place.
- This course will last for ½ Day
- The maximum number of delegates for this course is 8
- The fee for this course is £520.00
The course will cover the following content and by the end of it you must:
- The Work at Height Regulations 2007.
- Safe working practices.
- Controlling work at height.
- Harness selection.
- Correct fitting and adjustment.
- Inspection intervals.
- The use and selection of lanyards.
- Fall prevention and fall arrest.
- Suspension trauma.
- This course is part practical and part theory. This course can be delivered at your office, site or within our dedicated training room.
- This course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the principles for using Personal Fall Protection Equipment (PFPE) in the workplace. Delegates will gain comprehensive knowledge on harness and lanyards fitting as well as the Work at Height Regulations.
You will be assessed the following ways:
- Continuous assessment
- Multiple-choice test
- A working knowledge of safety harnesses and fall protection equipment would be an advantage
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- The course is normally held on client’s premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held in our dedicated training room based in Rainham, Essex at no additional cost. Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside South East England.