Manual Handling Operations
£430 + VAT per 1/2 day training course.
This manual handling operations course for Managers and Employees is designed to combat the ever-increasing problem of back complaints.
- This course will last for ½ Day
- The maximum number of delegates for this course is 8
- The fee for this course is £430.00 + VAT
The course will cover the following content and by the end of it you must:
- Health and Safety Legislation.
- Risk Assessment.
- Control Measures.
- Environment Issues.
- Traffic Routes.
- Lifting Techniques.
- Team Lifting.
- Individual Capabilities.
- Occupational Health.
- Postural Problems.
- Space Constraints.
- Practical Instruction.
- This course is part practical and part theory. This course can be delivered at your office, site or within our dedicated training room.
- Delegates will learn the legal requirements and be taught lifting techniques that can be practiced on site, lifting items that they are required to lift during their normal daily operations. If the course is held within an office loads will be required so that lifting techniques can be practiced.
You will be assessed the following ways:
- Continuous assessment
- Multiple-choice test
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- The course is normally held on client’s premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held in our dedicated training room based in Rainham, Essex at no additional cost. Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside South East England.