**COURSE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE BOOKING**
This Site Safety Plus course is for project managers, site managers and supervisors, business owners and clients. You will gain an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues on construction sites.
The certificate is valid for 5 years. You will need to take the SMSTS refresher course before your certificate expires or you will need to re-take the full 5-day course.
*This is a 5 day course that is spread over a 5 week period
- This course will last for 5 Days
- The maximum number of delegates for this course is 14
- The fee for this course is £494 + VAT including publications, certification and refreshments
- This course will be held in our training suite located in Rainham, Essex RM13 8RH.
The course will cover the following content:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined Spaces
- This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations. You will need to do some self-study outside of the course.
You will be assessed the following ways:
- Continuous assessment. You need to attend all 5 days.
- Multiple-choice test
- You must attend the full 37.5 hours of training in order to get the SMSTS certificate. If you cannot attend the full course, you will need to enrol and take the course again.
- To be able to read, write and understand English to a good level. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- If you need to re-sit the test, you must do this within 90 days of the original course date at an additional charge
- You will need to provide a valid ID for the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.