The Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) – Refresher
£160 + VAT per person DISCOUNTED £140 + VAT
This Course is eligible for the CITB Grant
This is a one-day refresher of our full Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course. Taking this course renews your SSSTS certificate. It updates your knowledge of your responsibilities for site safety, health, welfare and the environment.
You must complete this refresher before your certificate expires or you will need to re-take the full 2-day course.
A copy of your current SSSTS certificate will need to be verified prior to your attendance on a course. This will be requested upon booking.
*This is a 1 day training course.
- This course will last for 1 Day
- The maximum number of delegates for this course is 14
- The fee for this course is £160 + VAT including publications, certification and refreshments
- This course will be held in our training suite located in Rainham, Essex RM13 8RH.
The course will cover the following content:
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health
- This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
You will be assessed the following ways:
- Continuous assessment
- You need to attend all 7.5 hours.
- Multiple-choice test
- To be able to read, write and understand English to a good level. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- If you need to re-sit the test, you must do this within 90 days of the original course date at an additional charge.
- You will need to provide a valid ID for the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
- A copy of your current SSSTS certificate must be provided for verification prior to your attendance on the course.