This two-day course is designed for site supervisors.
You will learn about your legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
The certificate you gain is valid for 5 years.
This is a 2 day training course commencing from your chosen course date.
- This course will last for 2 Days
- The maximum number of delegates for this course is 14
- The fee for this course is £225 + VAT including publications, certification and refreshments
- This course will be held in our training suite located in Rainham, Essex RM13 8RH.
The course will cover the following content:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
- Effective toolbox talks
- Supervision of occupational health
- Behavioural safety
- This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations. You will need to do some self-study outside the course.
You will be assessed the following ways:
- Continuous assessment. You need to attend both days
- Multiple-choice test
- You must renew this qualification every five years by attending the SSSTS refresher course. You need to do this before your certificate expires or you will need to re-take the full SSSTS course.
- To be able to read, write and understand English to a good level. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- If you need to re-sit the test, you must do this within 90 days of the original course date at an additional charge.
- You will need to provide a valid ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.