Working at Height
£520 + VAT per 1/2 day training course.
This Course is eligible for the CITB Grant
Falls whilst working at height remain one of the UK’s most common causes of injury and death in the workplace. Legislation demands that everyone working at height is deemed competent.
- This course will last for ½ Day
- The maximum number of delegates for this course is 12
- The fee for this course is £520.00 + VAT
The course will cover the following content:
- The Work at Height Regulations 2007.
- The hierarchy of working platforms.
- The principals to be employed when working at height.
- Health and Safety Legislation.
- Selection of fall prevention equipment.
- Fall arrest systems & equipment.
- Lessons learnt.
- This course is a theory only course. This course can be delivered at your office, site or within our dedicated training room.
You will be assessed the following ways:
- Multiple-choice test
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- The course is normally held on client’s premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held in our dedicated training room based in Rainham, Essex at no additional cost. Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside South East England.