The Construction Design & Management Regulations – CDM Consultant.
- The Right Information.
- To the Right People.
- At the Right Time.
As members of the Association of Project Safety, we have a recognised a competency to assist the Client, Principal Designer & Principle Contractor with their duties as required by the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 projects. We have a great deal of experience in performing the role of a CDM Consultant and can greatly assist your business to plan, manage & monitor your construction projects.
Allow us to utilise our expertise to perform the following services:
- Visit the proposed site in order to establish any Health & Safety issues that may be encountered.
- Prepare Pre-Construction Information.
- Vet Designers and Contractors.
- Attend Site Meetings.
- Liaise with all parties concerned.
- Supervise the Design Process.
- Report to the Client any shortfalls in Health & Safety performance.
- Collate Documentation.
- Prepare and Deliver Health & Safety Files to the Client.
M.E.L. can provide site inspections at an additional cost in order to ensure that all parties involved in the CDM process are performing to the highest possible standard. Periodic inspections can be arranged to monitor the performance of the principal contractor throughout the construction phase. For more information on this service click here.
To find out more information about our services, or to arrange a free consultation with one of health and safety professionals please contact us on 01708 555544 or Enquiry Form