All management systems require auditing to ensure that procedures are being followed and standards are being upheld. Conducting health, safety and environmental audits will identify the effectiveness of your management system and identify areas of weaknesses within your organisation.
An audits serves several purposes:
- Ensuring compliance to companies own procedures and policies;
- Ensuring compliance against ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018;
- Ensuring the effectiveness of the system;
- Providing information for management reviews so that corrective action programmes can be implemented;
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement;
- Driving continual improvement
For more information please contact a member of our experienced consultancy team on 01708 555544.