Company policies and procedures establish the rules of conduct within an organisation, outlining the responsibilities of both employees and employers. Policies outline how an organisation maintains standards that have been set to achieve statutory, moral and industry norms.
Company policies and procedures are in place as a reference to protect the rights of workers as well as the business interests of employers.
Important reasons for having policies and procedures in place:
- They provide a written reference for company standards;
- Keep staff accountable;
- Ensure compliance with the law;
- Improve the quality of services provided;
- They let others know of the aims and standards set as a benchmark;
- Let’s employees know where to turn for help.
Our experienced consultants can assist you with compiling, regularly reviewing and updating the policies identified below so that you meet the legal and moral obligations accepted by your business. Call us on 01708 555 544 or fill in the enquiry form.